Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Brooklyn's Best Friend


Brooklyn is so funny. This weekend at the wedding reception she had so much fun with Chan (who belongs to Chris and Brooke) Brookie kept telling everyone about her best friend and she followed him around all night. They live in New Mexico and so we don't get to see them as much. I think Brooklyn has fun when she isn't the only child at our family functions.


She also got to see McKenna (she loves McKenna). When McKenna went to go get some food Brookie got really sad and looked at me and said I won't get to see her again. I think we'll have to have the girls spend the night sometime.

2 comments:

  1. she is too cute!! i think we all need a girls night!! HINT HINT!!! i miss seeing you guys!! hope you had a merry christmas and thanks for the wonderful jam!! we love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I can't believe Amanda is old enough to be married! I guess as I age, I forget that those younger than me do as well! She looks beautiful in her wedding dress. Sounds like you have been keeping busy with lots of weddings!

    ReplyDelete