Friday, September 6, 2013

Locks of Love

Brooklyn has such a big sweet heart. 
Chris (and the rest of us) have given Brooklyn a hard time about her super long hair. He would tease her about cutting it and things like that because he knew how much she loved it and that talking about cutting it would get a rise out of her. She knew we wouldn't really cut her hair and we had told her that she would have to do that with her mom. I once teased and said something about coloring her hair pink and she was all on board for that and told me I could really do anything to her hair and her mom wouldn't care (haha). 

Brooklyn's aunt Andrea is on a mission and has super long hair too. She recently cut six inches off and we told Brooklyn about it and I think that was part of what made Brooklyn want to cut her hair. We also talked to her about the fact that if she cut off enough she could donate her hair to help some little girl that can't grow hair. I really didn't think she would donate her hair.... boy did she surprise me... and probably a few other people too. 


She is such a beautiful girl. I'm so glad that she can see that she's beautiful even without her super long hair. I am really so proud of her that she would cut off her Rapunzel hair (that she loved) to help someone else. 


What an amazing little girl. 

A special thank you to Brooklyn's mom for the pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment