Monday, April 8, 2013

Brooklyn Lost a Tooth!

Brooklyn had a loose tooth for a while. It was to the point that she could move it just with the air from breathing in and out like on Emperors New Groove. Daddy had said something about he could probably pull it out but promised her that he wouldn't.


While everyone was over on Saturday Brooklyn came out of the bathroom from looking at her tooth and said "I pulled out my tooth!". She was so excited and proud of herself for pulling out her tooth. She talked about it for the rest of the night. She even watched the movie Tooth Fairy after she pulled it out. I was a little worried when I saw there was blood that she might have a hard time but she didn't mind at all she just rinsed out her mouth and was good to go.
On the phone with her mom telling her about her tooth. Her eyes are gorgeous!

Some of the things we heard after she pulled out her tooth included....
  • I've never pulled out my tooth before.
  • Air goes through my tooth when I run. Watch!
  • I'm so happy I pulled my tooth.
  • I don't know if the tooth fairy is a girl or a boy.
  • The tooth fairy brings you coins. (at one point she said a gold coin and another point she said he brings a nickel.)
  • I'm getting a molar and it's pushing the gums out. 
  • I can't wait for my tooth to grow in then I'll have a big girl tooth. 
  • Maybe my other teeth with get loose and then I'll pull them out too.

....and on and on and on. She even got out of bed a half hour after she got in to make sure we were going to bed so the tooth fairy could come.
The Tooth Fairy came!

No comments:

Post a Comment