Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back to Work

Well today is my first day back to work. I loved the time I had at home with my little man and hope to be home with him again soon. I haven't posted much in the last few months... it's much more fun to spend my time with Gavin then it is to spend time on the computer.

Gavin is being taken care of by family which is wonderful. Being gone from him, it's comforting knowing he's with people that love him. I'm not gonna lie it's been a really hard day and I just held him and cried for quite a while before I left this morning.

Anyway... I'll probably update my blog more often and I can catch up on all the wonderful things that have been going on with our family. Which reminds me I need to change the name of our blog... any name suggestions are more than welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment