Monday, May 4, 2009

Engagement Photos



































On Tuesday we met with Ken Hoglund one of Chris's mission buddies for our engagement picture photo shoot. It was a lot of fun and all of our pictures turned out amazingly.


Friday was a very exciting day. The letter came from the first presidency authorizing us to be sealed. I feel so much better now. Having to wait was really stressing me out. Chris's Mom called the temple for us and we set a time. We're getting married in the Salt Lake Temple at 11:00am on June 26th.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your pictures! You two look so perfect with each other! I am super excited for you and congrats on getting married in the temple :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jess! I am so glad you commented on my blog so that I could find you! I LOVE your pictures! I am so excited for you! You look so happy and you deserve it! Congratulations and good luck on all the wedding plans!

    ReplyDelete