Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Chris!


Yesterday Chris turned 27!

We had a family party for him on Sunday. I tried to make a Batman Cake but the easy Fondant recipe I found didn't turn out to be so easy. I finally got the bat to work but the yellow fondant stuck to the wax paper and ended up in the trash. So we had a Chocolate sour cream cake with chocolate frosting with a black bat on top. I thought it was funny. It was so nice of everyone to come to his party. He has so many people that love him.

Last night... his actual birthday... we went to an Owlz game with Brett and Jenna and Bryce. Who are moving to New York next week. Everyone is moving away for medical school and I really would just rather they not move away lol. We had so much fun at the game even though they lost. I think we are going to have to go again sometime soon.

Chris- I love you so much and I am grateful for what you do for our family. I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute picture of you two kissing the birthday boy! It looks like you have had a lot of fun over the holidays and wow... you have already been married for a year?!? Time sure does fly!

    ReplyDelete