Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A Frozen Party

 I can't believe Brooklyn is seven! She is such an amazing little girl. She has brought so much joy into our lives and I am so grateful she is a part of our family. I think the strangest thing about seven is that she'll be eight next year and will be getting baptized.... crazy... and exciting!


Brooklyn decided she wanted to have a Frozen birthday party because the Disney movie Frozen is amazing and we all love it! Her biggest request was that she have white hair. I think we did a pretty good job. She also wanted to help decorate her cake so I found a way for her to do that too. 

I warned everyone I would be sharing way too many pictures on Saturday from the party. I shared a few but this post will have way more pictures. Just a warning...

First we have birthday preparations. 

Frozen Kisses
Olaf was made out of homemade modeling chocolate.
Frozen Water bottles.
Finished Cake. Brooklyn's name was also made out of Modeling chocolate.
Snowman body parts (Thank you Amanda)
Cake Decorating is serious stuff!
 
Ta-DA!
We grew sugar crystals that look like ice.
Both cakes turned out super cute.
Frozen Drink
  
 Time to party!

Pizza Time!
 
Stickers must be worn like they're tattoos.
 
 
Brooklyn got some awesome gifts!
 
 
 
 
 
Cake Time! Brooklyn wanted to blow out candles on her Olaf Cake and wanted everyone to eat the cake she colored.
I liked both pictures... even though they're similar I had to post both :)
 
Brooklyn was so excited to eat Olaf.

 The girls... and Gavin had lots of fun flying Daddy's airplane, singing and dancing to Frozen music, making snowflakes and making necklaces (thank you Brian and Rachel).

 
We forgot to take pictures until the very end of the party when most everyone had left. Sorry to those who didn't get their picture taken!

Gavin is a Silly Banana Monkey.
 
 

Thank you to everyone that was able to come and help us celebrate the sweetest seven year old I know!

We love you Brookie!


I also want to give a special thank you to Chris. I do a lot of work for these parties but he is such a big help and I wouldn't be able to do it without him. He helped clean up the house, bathed the kids and helped put up decorations. Thank you Honey for all of your support and help!

No comments:

Post a Comment