Monday, April 11, 2011

Just some things I want to remember :)

On Tuesday after we had our wonderful Doctor appointment we decided we wanted to go do something. When we got home I put my new pregnancy jeans... I'm not looking super pregnant yet but I'm feeling super fat lol. My old pants are just kind of tight and uncomfortable. Anyway back to the story. So I put on my new jeans that I had only worn once. After I got dressed I bent down to pick something up and they ripped! I had a huge hole in the leg. Luckily I called the store and they let me exchange the pants for another pair and told me if something like that happens again they will let me get something else.

During the week two ladies from the relief society came over to give me my visiting teaching assignment. One of the ladies brought her little boy with her who just happens to be in our primary class. They asked me how things are going and I told them I'm pregnant and that we had an ultra sound the day before and got to see the baby. I've been so excited I've been telling everyone. Her little boy asked what we're naming the baby and she said we don't know yet.

Since one of the boys in our class knew we're going to have a baby I decided to tell the rest of the class. On Sunday in our Primary class when I said something about how I'm going to have a baby one of the boys got so excited and told me how his mom is going to have a baby too and then he came up and put his hand on my tummy. I thought it was funny and cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment