Thursday, May 24, 2012

Play Dates!

Play dates are so much fun. Especially now that Gavin can interact a little more with other kids. Even if most of that interaction involves trying to pull out each others binky's.

Last Saturday Gavin and I went to the park with our friend Paige, her sister and her son. They are such cute boys!
Gavin was attacking Rafe.

Friends!


First time on the swings. I think it was a hit!
Wednesday my friend Stacey and her son Oliver came to visit. They used to live in Utah but her husband is in the Army so she moved out of state to live with family while they're gone. We were so glad they stopped by for a visit while they were here.
You can't really tell from this picture but Gavin is bigger than Ollie and
Ollie is a month older than Gavin. I love my chunky boy :)

I want your binky!

1 comment:

  1. I just cant stand how cute Gavin is!!!! I love him and his fluff hair so, so, so much. I think I am going to steal him in the night and have him for my own. LOVE HIM!!!!

    ReplyDelete