Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Loving the Christmas Season

We are loving this Christmas season. Gavin is so much more aware this year... and in to EVERYTHING. We put up the Christmas tree the Sunday after Thanksgiving and have had to have the front room blocked off ever since. Gavin loves all the Christmas decor and Brookie has loved helping us decorate. 

Last weekend we had our ward Christmas party.Santa was there and the kids got to sit on his lap and Brooklyn told him what she wanted. She was so nervous she was going to forget the name of what she wants for Christmas she kept asking me what it was called and practiced saying it while we waited in the line. She is such a sweetie pie.  


I think the only thing that could make this Christmas season any better would be some snow. There is something about snow that just gets me in the Christmas mood... aaand I'd really love to take the kids sledding.

1 comment:

  1. Okay I agree with the sledding thing, but really? Snow? I guess I can take it if it means the kids will have some fun.

    ReplyDelete