Monday, December 10, 2012

Gavin's First Haircut

This year as part of Christmas my parents got my hair done by my favorite hairstylist. I have tried to go to other people and I always end up going back to her because she is the best. Megan works at The Fringe Cut and Academy in Bountiful and we LOVE LOVE LOVE her! We refer to her as "The Miracle Worker".

Anyway... When I made my appointment I decided to make an appointment for Gavin to get a cut too. Chris kept threatening to cut Gavin's hair while I was gone and I decided maybe it was time he had a haircut. It was so hard for me to cut his hair. I really love his curls.

Checking himself out in the mirror.
Snip snip... Mommy almost cried.
I love my new hair.
 
Little Justin Bieber.

Gavin looks so cute!

He has still been mistaken for a girl since his hair was cut which is kind of funny. I think Gavin is a pretty boy but I don't dress him like a girl so I don't know why so many people get confused. 

2 comments:

  1. His hair is STILL so adorable!
    Just wait until you do have a girl, she will be so beautiful :)
    You just make beautiful babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute new hair! Just so you know, I have more info on what I did for Ellie's party at bowdenparty365.blogspot.com (since you said you want to use some ideas). Also I used potery barn kids as a reference and that blog will link you to the templates. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete