Monday, January 13, 2014

It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year

Somehow I didn't post this... oops.

We have been so busy but when I think back to what we've been busy with I can't remember much. I had a bridal shower for a friend and we've had work parties and...

Got Gavin a hat and gloves from Walmart for 88 cents each.... and my phone started doing weird things when I take pictures.
St. Nikolaus came and put candy in Mr. Gavin's shoes.
 
We have two Silly Banana Monkeys.
They had a spinning party.

Gavin likes to drink milk out of a big boy cup.
 
Brooklyn thinks she's so funny making crazy eyes in all our pictures.
Brooklyn helped Daddy shovel for a little bit.... and then she and Gavin ran around in the snow for a minute before I made them go back inside.
Gavin loved playing in the snow.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that they like the snow... I am so done with it!
    Looks like you guys have been busy and having lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete