Thursday, July 10, 2014

The Fourth and A Little More

Two posts in one week? What? I'm on a roll! haha

Friday morning we got up and got ready for the Provo Parade. I'm pretty sure it's Chris's favorite part of the 4th and is quickly becoming one of Gavin's favorites too. Grandma Draudt was nice enough to save us a spot. Gavin loved seeing motorcycle cops and the big balloons. 

Taken from a very unflattering angle haha.
Don't mind the "bum clack"
 

The rest of our day was pretty relaxed. It was nice to get a chance to recover after our eventful week.

That evening we went to Grandma Draudt's for a BBQ and fireworks. Gavin loved the fireworks. At first he wasn't quite sure how he felt about them and needed his ears covered but he quickly got over it and loved seeing all of the fireworks. 

I wish these pictures weren't so blurry but they're just too got to not post.


I'm so glad we get to do this all over again in a couple of weeks. 

Tuesday Mimi knew that Chris was going to mow the lawn and Gavin wanted to help. She surprised us and came back with a little bubble mower for Gavin. He loved it. He had a great time helping Daddy mow the lawn.  

I just have to post this one because this is what I get the majority of the time when I tell him to look at me and smile. He turns his head toward me and smiles but his eyes are always looking somewhere else.... and I love it.
 



Mowing the lawn is hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment