Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I Love CAKES

I seriously love making cakes. I've had several people ask if it's hard to see something you worked so hard on get destroyed... well not really. It's fun to make something look fun/beautiful but even more rewarding when people are so pleasantly surprised at how delicious my cakes are too!

I also have the best driver. He puts up with a lot... good thing he can't quit :)

Olaf... before he was covered in fondant and put together.

Putting the finishing touches on the wedding cake!
If you look to the right of the cake you can see my assistants. They are so helpful :)
After we dropped off Olaf we stopped at Scheels.... one of Gavin's favorite stores. It was nice to get a little break from cakes.

Gavin can't go to Nursery for another month so he hung out with me in Relief Society.
These two were playing hide and seek with Baka. They love him and he is such a good Grandpa. We had so much fun celebrating his 60th birthday.
Baka with his birthday cake... picture courtesy of Mimi.
Sometimes when Gavin has a hard time at night he ends up sleeping on our floor. I love waking up to this sweet boy. (Ignore the laundry haha)




No comments:

Post a Comment