Friday, August 29, 2014

Wheeler Farm

Gavin and I got to go to Wheeler Farm with Juliana, one of my old roommates from Disney World. Let me just say I'm so glad the rest of her family moved to Utah so she has a reason to come to Utah. I'm also pretty sure she's the only roommate from Florida I've kept in any sort of contact with. haha

Gavin was so funny on the way to the farm he kept telling me I can't see Jul-ee-ana and he told me he wasn't going to be shy.... he was. Julie also brought her super cute niece along which made things extra fun for Gavin.

Feeding the ducks and the geese.
 
Checking out Mr. Goat.
Of course we had to get an ice cream :)
Hanging out in the playhouse. They were so cute. Too bad two minutes later he smashed his face and gave himself a bloody lip.
On our way home with a fat lip.
Thank you so much Julie for hanging out with us at the farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment