Friday, January 8, 2010

New Years


We didn't make plans for New Years eve but we had so much fun. Let me tell you... everyone should try sing star it is so much fun. I'm getting ahead of myself.


We figured out that Pier 49 (the pizza place) makes gluten free pizza. So we went and got gluten free pizza... mmmm and some Burger King because the pizza was a little smaller then we were planning on. After we ate Chris got out his Madden 2010 game that I got him for Christmas. We played a game and I won. I intercepted the football like five times... I'm amazing :) We then played sing star (a playstation game). Its a karaoke game and you get points according to how well you do.... so funny. My favorite was when we sang Respect Chris told me he had to sing it funny but that he scores really well on the song; which he did. He was pretty good. I think I might get embarrassed playing the game around anyone that really had talent lol.


Friday morning we got up and headed to Layton to go skiing with my family. We went to Wolf Mountain which is just a little ski resort but it was perfect for Chris's first time. He did so well for his first time. He fell a few times but definitely less then I did the first time I went skiing. I'm excited to go skiing with him again.

4 comments:

  1. What a fun way to spend New Years! I love all the cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks fun.. i want to play that sing song game with you!! bowling was so fun, it was so good to see you!! thanks for sharing your blog with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun. Next time record him singing. It will make my life so much better:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous that you two go skiing together! I have been trying to get Zeb to go with me but he doesn't seem interested. Remember the sunscreen!

    ReplyDelete