Saturday, May 8, 2010

Long time no post.

I haven't posted in a long time. I have had a few friends who... it wasn't directed at me... but they have complained that people only post about their children and post lots of pictures and it made me feel self consious about posting. I feel like I do post a lot about Brooklyn but the weekends we have her are usually the weekends that we do exciting things.

So.... What's new in the Draudts lives:

Chris:

Chris's work started being open Saturday nights. It pretty much stinks the only nice thing I have found is the extra overtime on his paychecks.

Hockey ended and his team wasn't able to get back together for the summer. They gave him a list of people that wanted to play hockey but didn't have a team and most of the people either couldn't play for the summer or had already found a team. He was a little bummed about it.

Brooklyn:

Brookie is growing so fast. She loves to sing and dance and run around. We've taken her ice skating and she did really well. She enjoys playing with her cousins and Mike and Debbie. We've suggested to her that she call them Grandma and Grandpa but she prefers to call them Mike and Debbie.

It must be confusing to her to have so many people in her life. While she was here last weekend I asked her what I was and she said "My Aunt?" I tried to explain to her that I'm her step mom just like her other Dad is her Step Dad. I'm not quite sure she understood.

Me:

I have been doing weight watchers since about October and let me tell you it really works. I've lost a good amount of weight... I still have a ways to go. Weight watchers has message boards on their website where you can go for support. I read the message boards durring the slow times at work. Just like I am with most things I tend to lurk more then I post. Lately I've feel like a creepy stalker because I know way to much about some of the peoples lives that post lol.

A lot of times when I tell Chris stories he asks if I heard it from the weight watchers boards... many times he's right.

One day a girl on the weight watchers boards posted a link to a blog so I clicked on it and read all about this girl and her giving birth. She is pretty funny and seems to be pretty accident prone. While she was pregnant she pee'd her pants at the grocery store and passed out in a Banana Republic. Here is a link to her blog if you have some spare time http://omgmom.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment