Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Yeehaw! It's Rodeo Time!

This year we had the chance to go to a rodeo in Ogden to celebrate Pioneer day. This was Chris, Brooklyn and Gavin's first Rodeo! Grandma Debbie and Grandpa Mike made sure the kids were dressed appropriately for a rodeo and they looked so cute! Brooklyn loves being a cowgirl (Just like Jessie from Toy Story). I was amazed at how good the rodeo was I was thinking there was no way it could be very good with Day's of '47 Rodeo going on at the same time in Salt Lake... but it was fantastic! Once the sun went down it was the perfect temperature. Both of the kids did great and it was fun to go with Grandma and Grandpa who helped out a lot. I think this will be a new tradition for our family. YeeeHAW!





1 comment:

  1. I love the boots!
    I'm a little sad that you didn't have any for yourself. Don't worry though, its almost your birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete