Thursday, November 21, 2013

We'll Be Loyal Scouts

Webelos has been going well. The boys have been working hard. I feel bad we missed the Pinewood Derby because of our adventure at the hospital with Gavin. The boys have worked on their Citizen pin, Fitness, Artist and now we're working on their Readyman pin. (I wish I would have taken pictures last night but I forgot... fail) I think the boys favorite part of yesterday's den meeting was probably when we learned how to make a stretcher (thanks to round table). You use a blanket and two sticks... we used hockey sticks because that's what we have around our house but there are lots of other things you could use. The boys had a great time taking turns making and carrying each other on the homemade stretcher. 

Working hard on their collages.
I forgot to take a picture of them with their framed pictures but you can kind of see one of them in the bottom corner. They painted an outdoor scene and then painted a frame and after they dried they got to take them home.
Thank you to the parents who donated magazines for our projects!
Drawing profiles.
So glad I had my moms Cricut to cut out all the shapes for the mobiles.
This was at his pizza party for earning his arrow of light.
Webelos mobiles.
This is what happens when you win a game of Hey Hey.
Webelos are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment