Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween 2013

What a fun Halloween we had. My work decided the day before Halloween that everyone wanted to dress up and it's an all or nothing thing so I said I would dress up too. I figured I would be a black cat because it was easy. Well it's easy as long as you can find cat ears. Since I couldn't find cat ears I went with... ummm.... a Capitol person from Hunger Games/ Lady Gaga... take your pick. It was fun. Gavin thought my eyelashes looked like butterflies.


Brookie dressed up as Jessie from Toy Story

Daddy and Mimi were able to go to Brooklyn's parade.
Daddy dressed up as an Asea Army guy.


Grandpa Draudt dressed up at Captain Picard. It was pretty funny to see him all dressed up.

On our drive home after work. Thanks Grandpa for the ride.
Grandma carved pumpkins with Gavin and was so nice to send one home with him.


Daddy brought home some treats from Mimi.

Mmmmm Chocolate.
Gavin was very excited to get his costume on. We're not really sure if he is a dragon or dinosaur. He insisted on wearing his snow boots too.


Gavin wasn't feeling the greatest and only lasted for about a half an hour trick or treating. He got scared a few times. One of our Webelos was dressed as a Zombie Doctor/Nurse it made Gavin very nervous even after he took off his mask. Then he was also got scared by some of the Halloween decorations but he had lots of fun carrying his "punkin" around the neighborhood. He probably had just as much fun handing out candy to the kids that came by the house as he did trick or treating.

Ooooo I just love this little Dino-Dragon
 Note to self for next year... don't buy a ton of candy. One bag is probably enough!

1 comment: