Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Weekend

I feel like I haven't had much to post about. We've been living life and I've been trying to start my cake business.  So.... between work and cakes and kids things have just been busy. Gavin is getting so big and talking so much. I love it. 

I think everything is more fun with kids but especially holidays. 

We went to a neighborhood Easter Egg hunt on Saturday and Gavin loved it. I think he stepped over more eggs then he actually picked up but he loved it all the same. 

 

After running some errands we checked out the little kids hockey skates at play it again. Chris was ready to get them right there. I decided we need to find some used or on clearance since little feet grow fast.

I love this picture... I think it's so funny.
Sunday the Easter Bunny came!

Gavin would have eaten all his candy right then if I would have let him.
We all got ready for church and Gavin wore his new Easter outfit.... I'm going to post those pictures later.

Gavin loves going to church and going to nursery. He used to have such a hard time going to nursery and I'm so grateful that he loves it now. He always wants to "go play'th the kids" it's awesome.

Sunday evening we went to Grandma and Grandpa Draudt's house for dinner and an Easter Egg hunt. Grandma was so nice to plan a hunt for the kids. I think it's so funny the kids had to have the egg pointed out to them in order for them to pick them up.... it was pretty funny. These cousins are so cute together.

 

Last night laying in bed Gavin started talking and singing to himself. It was seriously so cute hearing him singing and counting to himself. I think he had too much sugar and had a hard time going to sleep.
And just to join the bandwagon....


Because of Him I get these two forever. I am so grateful for my Savior and His sacrifice for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment