Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Baby Chickens

We have been to see the "baby chickens" and ducks twice. They are so cute. I just want to hold those little duckies.Gavin also loved seeing the bunnies. He just wants to hold them and who can blame him... they looks like such soft little fluff balls. 

 

Chris's band (Tri Polar Bear) had a show Friday night at BYU. My parents, Gavin and I all went. It was fun for Gavin to see Daddy play a show. I have a feeling we are going to be in big trouble when Gavin get older... he is such a big flirt. There were a couple girls at the show and Gavin went over and talked to them and sat next to them and really just flirted with them until we left to go home. 

Gavin loves Cosmo and BYU
 

Saturday we spent at Mimi and Baka's house so Chris and Baka could go shoot their guns. Chris had lots of fun and was surprised at how his Grandpas gun shot so easy he said it felt like a cap gun. While they were gone and during conference I worked on the baby cake pops. They turned out so cute. Cake pops are definitely a favorite.


I am taking a cake class on Wednesday and I'm excited but also super nervous. I just worry that I will do things differently or "wrong" or won't know what's going on. So hopefully everything goes well with that tomorrow!

Mmmm Jdawgs.


No comments:

Post a Comment