Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Mimi Had A Birthday!

Mimi's birthday was on Saturday. I made her a super cute cake... I'm still waiting to get pictures back so I can post them. Anyway.... we headed up pretty early to spend the day with Mimi and Grandpa. We hung out at Mimi's house for a while and then went to Salt Lake to see the Dead Sea Scrolls Exhibit at the Leonardo. It was pretty awesome but I definitely recommend not going on a Saturday it was so busy and there is so much information in the exhibit it would have been nice to be able to go at your own pace.... and not have to wait for the super slow readers in front of us haha. 

We then headed to City Creek for lunch and then to the Conference Center for the Women's General Meeting. It was pretty much awesome. I was a little worried about how little eight year old girls would be sitting still for 2 hours. I thought they did a great job and broke things up so it was easier for them to sit and keep their attention. It also helped that it didn't end up lasting two hours. I'm so glad I was able to go with my sister and my Mom. I love them both :)

 
 
 
 

After hung around City Creek for a while before heading home.
Gavin slept like this the whole time we (girls) were gone to the Women's Conference. I love it.

We had some late cake and ice cream before heading home. 


Happy Birthday Mimi we sure are lucky to have you. Love you lots and lots and LOTS!!!

1 comment: