Monday, June 2, 2014

She's a SuperSTAR!

Brooklyn had a dance recital this weekend and she did such a good job. We were all so proud of her. I can't believe how big she is getting. She is a beautiful little munchkin.

 
 
 
Brooklyn and her cute little sister.
I just have one recommendation for the dance studio.. maybe have a special program for just the little kids because their competition teams had a lot of dances and I really just wanted to see Brooklyn dance. I can understand having all of the kids dance together if you want the younger dancers see how good the more advanced teams are but the kids didn't even get to watch the performance.

Sunday we went for a little drive up Provo canyon and stopped at Bridal Veil Falls. It was so pretty. I hadn't ever been there at least not that I could remember. Gavin loved it too. There were tons of people and Gavin had as much fun seeing the duck and all the dogs people brought as he did seeing the waterfall. 


Oh and I almost forgot! Grandma Draudt's birthday was on Friday and Matthew put together a little get together for her.... we brought the cake of course.

 Happy Birthday Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment