Wednesday, January 21, 2015

A Wedding

My cousin Katie got married a couple months ago and I was super lucky to get to make her wedding cake. She didn't have a lot of input on what she wanted and let me have a lot of say in the design of the cake. It was lots of fun and I think it turned out beautiful.

It was a beautiful reception and their awesome photographer Crystal Spencer was very nice and took some pictures of our kids too. We got there super early since we had to bring the cake and I think that might have had something to do with it haha. 

Congratulations Katie and Jordan!
Aren't they so cute together?!
Pretty cake :)
I also got to make the awesome grooms cake. Katie's husband is a Broncos fan and she surprised him with this grooms cake.
Rock Paper Scissors is a very serious game.














These two love their Baka
 



My cute parents.




No comments:

Post a Comment