Wednesday, January 21, 2015

San Francisco Trip

My cousin Greg got married in October in California close to San Francisco and thanks to Mimi and Baka we were able to make a trip out of it. Chris had never been to San Francisco and it had been a long time since I had been there and we were able to go to some different places that neither of us had been. It was such a fun trip. 

Breakfast at Denny's!

We went to the Winchester Mystery House. It was really interesting and I think Chris was a little disappointed we didn't see any ghosts.






Of course we had to visit the beach. It was pretty cold but Gavin still loved it. I was so glad we got to visit the beach when he wasn't sick.











Such a pretty sunset.
Muir Woods was awesome. I have never seen such big trees in my life. We went on a hike... a much longer (and steeper) hike than we had anticipated but Gavin was a trooper. I was so proud at how well he hiked.









Gavin and Chris took their first trip to Alcatraz ( I went too ) Gavin loved the boat trip to the island.







We hung out at the Pier for a while too.



We had lots of fun at the wedding but somehow I missed taking pictures. Such a fun trip!

Lucky Gavin got some sparkling cider. He thought his fancy glass was pretty awesome.

Dancing with his Mimi. He loves to dance.
When we visited China town we got Brooklyn an umbrella Gavin insisted on getting one too. Brooklyn wasn't able to go with us this time but we brought her back some souvenirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment