Monday, September 17, 2012

Birthday Preparations

I can't believe my little man is about (in a month) to turn one! In just the last week he got his sixth tooth and is almost running. His favorite toy is one of Brooklyn's princess frying pans. He loves to walk around carrying things. He still has no fear and would walk right off the stairs, the jungle gym at the park, basically anything if we would let him. Mom is still his favorite. He likes to squish himself in between the cabinet and Mommy's legs while she's working in the kitchen. Gavin still struggles with strangers unless someone he knows is close by then he's all good as long as we're still where he can see us which is mostly just fine with me :)

We've started preparations for his Circus birthday next month. And no we're not doing a clown birthday. The first thing everyone tells me when they find out we're doing a circus birthday is that they or their spouse or someone they know is terrified of clowns.... I am pretty sure we have "IT" to thank for that haha!


1 comment:

  1. I cant handle that he is turning 1. It feels like just yesterday I was coming to see him at the hospital when he was born. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete