Monday, September 17, 2012

Play Date at the Park

Wednesday after work Gavin and I headed up to Nielson's Grove in Orem to meet up with Brooklyn, her mom and her other brother and sister. Gavin loves to be with his sister and was so excited to play with other kids. He is always so eager to be one of the big kids.

Brooklyn's other brother is only a couple months and a little bit older than Gavin but he seems a lot bigger than Gavin. At one point Brooklyn told her sister she couldn't push Gavin on the swing because "he's still a baby". She is so protective of her baby brother.

We were so glad to get to spend some extra time with Brooklyn this week and hopefully we can get together with everyone again soon.

Feeding the ducks.

Such a SWEET girl!


It was so hard to get a picture of everyone.

 I love the looks everyone is giving in this picture. Brooklyn's sister looks ready to cry and Gavin looks pissed. Ha!   

1 comment:

  1. Such cute kids! I guess I need to have one of my own before yours are all grown up and I miss out on all the fun play dates.

    ReplyDelete