Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Labor Day

I love long weekends with my family.

It's crazy to think this same weekend last year we were visiting Jackson Hole and Yellowstone... hiking around with my big pregnant self with feet so big I couldn't get shoes on them and giving Chris a heart attack in the middle of the night with my leg cramps. ... Awesome haha.

I've been trying to grow my hair out and decided to change the color in hopes I wouldn't want to cut it as badly if I had some sort of change. I went red and I think it turned out pretty good. It is always nice to get my hair done and I love changing things up.
He doesn't snuggle me often but I love when he does.
Chris had a nail/wire/mystery metal in his tire and so we spent some time getting tires over the weekend and we shared a salad while we waited.
I love this picture. He looks so much older than he is.
"Get me out of here"
 
We went to the toy store to get some ideas for Mr. Gavin's birthday (which is coming up way too fast).

He decided he wants "Lightening"
We even tried on some Halloween costumes... Gavin wasn't a fan of any of them. But Mommy is so excited for Halloween this year.

We also hung out with Mimi and Grandpa on our way to Brigham City.

These two are Best Buds.

Crazy Hair :)

We the opportunity to go to the Brigham City Temple open house on Monday. It was beautiful! If you ever have the chance to go to a Temple open house you definitely need to go.



It took us a little over two hours to wait through the line and everything but it was so worth it. I know I was grateful the weather has started to cool off a little bit. I wish we would have gotten more pictures but it was crazy and hot and there were so many people.

Brooklyn started Kindergarten on Tuesday. I'm so sad we missed her first day but it may have been better that I missed it since I'm such a cry baby. Her mom told us she had an alright first day until she fell and scraped her chin and knee and didn't want to go back after that. Luckily she was willing to go back after she bribed her with a trip to see Grandma Debbie if she did go back. Silly girl.


We keep a little broom and dust pan in the laundry room. If the door is ever open Gavin will go find them. Hopefully he'll be as enthusiastic about cleaning once he really knows what it it :)
 


1 comment:

  1. I love your hair, way cute!

    I'm so glad Gavin is getting his own car :) Love lighting, it fits him well.

    ReplyDelete