Friday, February 8, 2013

Post Doctor Appointment

I love Gavin's doctor, I really do.

Buuuttttt.... going to the doctor is starting to get stressful. I get super antsy before his appointments and start thinking what is going to be next????

This time we found out Gavin has only grown .2 inches (take note of the point) since his last appointment and is now so short he isn't even on the chart.... the chart defaulted to the 1% for height because it can't go any lower. He also only gained one pound and is in the 9% weight (I think).  If he doesn't grow by his next appointment we'll be doing extensive blood work to see if we can figure out what the problem is.

I've been told of a few people who their kids wouldn't grow and they were allergic to milk and when they took them off milk they grew. The allergist said Gavin is allergic to milk but that if it doesn't seem to bother him to keep giving it to him.... but maybe he's wrong and maybe that's why he isn't growing. I guess we'll find out.

Cooking may become interesting at my house. (No Eggs, Gluten, Dairy, or Peanuts.)

At the end of Gavin's doctor appointment he got his shots. Shots are the worst. He was not happy after that and was a grump pretty much until bedtime.

Chris had band practice last night and this is what we did...
He is not just the cutest boy? He kept trying to open the door to the basement to go play with the band.

Snuggles never last very long and then they turn in to this ---------------------------------------------^

Of course the night wouldn't have been complete without playing with the Bat-mobile :)

1 comment:

  1. I hope he is just a slow bloomer :) I bet everything will be fine, he is just taking his time. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete