Friday, February 15, 2013

Love LOVE Day

I love my boys. I am so blessed to have them in my life. 

I got beautiful flowers for Love Day from my Honey.
 This has definitely been an interesting week. Gavin got shots last week at his doctor appointment which turned into a huge bruise on his leg and he was sick but his cold seemed to get worse this week and he has had more of a cough. Wednesday after I picked him up from Grandma's house I needed to run some errands. The first stop was hobby lobby.... Gavin screamed bloody murder from the time we entered the store until we were half way home and then picked it up again when we got home until I put him down for a 3+ hour nap. It's definitely been a week full of fits but it's also been full of snuggles too. I'll take snuggles whenever I can get them. 

Chris and I got engaged on Valentines day 4 whole years ago. It seem so long ago and short all at the same time. I told Chris I didn't care if we did something ON Valentines day or before or after but I wanted to do something so he made reservations for PF Chang's. It was delicious! I love going to PF Chang's because they have a delicious gluten free menu... makes my life so much easier. Grandma and Grandpa Draudt were so nice to watch Gavin while we went out. We haven't been on many dates since Gavin was born and it's nice sometimes to just spend some time alone. It was a great Love Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment