Monday, February 11, 2013

Yogurt is Yummy.

Friday night Chris and Brooklyn had a dance at her school. It sounds like they both had a great time. Brooklyn ditched Chris a few times to go dance with her friends and Chris swears he wasn't the worst dancer... he even came home and showed me some of the dance moves he learned. (I'm still trying to get him to let me take a video of it.... hilarious!) Chris said they played a lot of the songs more than once and Brooklyn made sure to tell him she has a crush on Justin Bieber.

Anyway, back to Me... I mean back to the yogurt.

Gavin loves yogurt. It's one of his favorite foods. If we're not careful when the fridge is open he will get a yogurt cup out of the fridge and bite a hole through the lid. Usually when Gavin has yogurt I just feed him or help him feed himself so he doesn't get so messy. Friday night was a different story. I decided to let him feed himself. He did so well for a while and then decided hands are much easier than spoons and that his hair needed some yogurt too. This sweet boy is so funny.

Sunday we went to Mimi and Grandpa's house for dinner and Gavin got to try out his new travel high chair. It is so much easier to feed him when he can't run around. We also got to play with Gavin's new puppy cousin Maximus Dsdlkfjsldkf Melksjfd.... some really long name of some character from some movie that I don't remember so we just call him Max. Max is Amanda and David's new puppy. He is such a cute sweet puppy and Gavin loves him. I wish I would have had my camera because the two of them together were so cute. (picture courtesy of Amanda)


One last random tidbit. I don't think I ever realized how expensive phones are until I learned that I'm going to have to pay full price for a phone because of the cell phone plane we've switched to. It just seem ridiculous that a cell phone costs more than an ipad. I tell you what, I'll be a lot more careful with this new phone then I've been with my phones in the past.

1 comment: