Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Blog is so Random

My blog is so random.

One of the mommy bloggers I follow is having phone call seminar on blogging. I was just looking at the topics of her seminar and some of them include choosing a topic for your blog, having a focus, photography and advertising among several other things. Wow... that's all I can say... wow. I guess if you're going to get paid for your blog there is a lot that goes into it.

I obviously am not getting paid for this. lol. It is mostly just me blogging about our little family and the adventures or not adventures we have. I don't have some amazing outfit on with professional pictures or a hilarious story and a new creative craft every time I blog. Sometimes I wish I did.

Growing up I was always taught how important keeping a journal is and I figure this is as close to really keeping a journal I'm going to get. I have definitely missed some things but I've done better at this then I ever did with an actual journal.

So, all in all I think this blog is serving it's purpose. I can document the things going on with us and share with those of you that want to know (Amy) and throw in some crafts every once in a while.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you keep us up-to-date on your life and family events. I love you guys so much, and I would be very sad if you didn't blog.

    ReplyDelete