Thursday, March 6, 2014

Shave and A Haircut

Okay... maybe just a haircut. 

Chris had work pictures this week and needed a haircut and he didn't really want to cut it himself so we went to dollar cuts and we got Gavin's hair cut too. Gavin was so good and still the whole time I was amazed. We really are so lucky to have this sweet guy. 


He loved that they both got their hair cut at the same time. He kept telling everyone that he and Daddy both got their hair cut.

I have been so busy with cakes lately. You know you've been busy when your husband has dreams that you won't help him tie up a robber because you're too busy making cakes.

I also woke up with a pinched nerve or something in my neck yesterday... it has definitely put a kink in my schedule! I don't have time to be sick or injured. I made cake pops Monday and Tuesday, Baked a cake Tuesday night, two more last night and I need to make four more when I get home today. Thank goodness for nap time.... and the fondant colors for the cakes this week are so pretty.. I'm so excited. Decorating cakes is really something I love to do.

Lets just hope I make it though this week!

1 comment: