Monday, March 3, 2014

Weekends Are The Most Fun

I love weekends. I love being together with my family.

We love going to Scheels and seeing the animals and the fishes and "Jesus" aka Abraham Lincoln. 
 


We also went to Ashley furniture because we are looking for an entertainment center or something. We haven't had any luck but Gavin found this chair that he loves.


This weekend we went to the Grizzlies Hockey game on Friday and then spent the night at Mimi and Baka's house. The kids love spending time with Mimi and Baka. I also had a cake delivery this weekend and it turned out great. You can see more of that cake on my cake blog (sweetbottomcakes.blogspot.com). I'm still working on my cake blog so it's a little bare right now. 


After we delivered the cakes and Mimi took Brooklyn to get a book we went to the Gun Show. I may or may not have bribed Chris for his help with the Gun show. Chris had a good time but I'm pretty sure this picture shows how the rest of us felt about it.


And one last picture of this cute girl with her headband...


No comments:

Post a Comment