Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Mommy and Munch Time

Daddy had a work thing Friday night.... also known as a Grizzlies game. Haha.. but it really was for work.

Anywayyyyy... I took the kids out for a date. We had a great time. We saw Mr. Peabody and Sherman. We all loved it. If you're looking for a movie to take the kids to I highly recommend it.


Brooklyn ate half of that popcorn by herself. I wish getting her to eat other things was that easy.
After the movie we came home, got our jammies on, all ready for bed and then had gymnastics practice. These little munchkins are so funny. 


Saturday Brooklyn baked us some Double Chocolate Muffins. She loves baking and wants to help me with my cakes all the time. She said that when she grows up she wants to have a baking shop and I can come work with her :)

Brooklyn was so sweet to let Gavin help.
And then to top it all off Brooklyn and I went and got a little pedicure. One funny thing.... Brooklyn is way way too small for the chairs but the guy still turned on the massager and so really all she could feel was the seat squishing her legs and then every once in a while the part that pushes up on your bum. She couldn't stop giggling.... but once the guy started on her feet she wouldn't even let me talk to her and kept shushing me. It was so funny.... apparently getting your feet massaged is serious business. She picked out a blue sparkly polish and got some super cute flowers painted on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment