Wednesday, February 18, 2015

A Bunch of Random Stuff

I'm tired of being behind and so I'm going to put a bunch of stuff in this one post in hopes I'll get caught up someday haha. 

Gavin did really well with potty training and after a week of going a whole week without accidents he got to get a bear from Build a Bear. He loved it. I'm pretty sure that is his favorite store.




New Years Eve was a "Fancy" New Years Eve. We gave the kids the option to dress up or not and they both wanted to dress up too. One of Chris's mission buddies came and they brought some of their instruments that they have made and we had a jam session. I play the piano and the flute but I am not a very good "jammer" ... we still had fun though. The kids thought the drum box things were awesome. I honestly don't remember what they're actually called.



I was trying to get a picture of Brooklyn but Gavin ran right in front of them... it's like he can sense where I'm taking pictures.

New Years day. Gavin is my snuggle buddy. We've been struggling to get him to stay in his own bed and we're trying to work on it so it's not so traumatic when Baby Sweetie comes.

Last year Chris bought "me" a pistol. He actually took the gun out with the young men before he took me shooting and I was a little bit upset about it. It's okay though when we finally went shooting I was better with the pistol then he was HA!

 




 

It's fun watching Brooklyn grow and learn things. It's hard being involved in some things since she isn't always with us but she brought a school project with her over a long weekend and Chris got to help her out. They made a pretty awesome gas station.

No comments:

Post a Comment