Thursday, February 5, 2015

Pre-Christmas Fun

Christmas time is so fun... and even more fun with kids. 

St Nikolaus came and filled the kids shoes with candy. It's a German tradition that Chris has been so good at keeping up with at our house and the kids love it. 







We also went to a German Christmas festival at This Is The Place in Salt Lake. It was fun but once the sun went down we froze. haha





The kids decorated Christmas ornaments.





We saw the lights at Temple Square and somehow I only took one picture. Oops.


Chris and I both had work parties.

Chris's Aunt got chosen to help the magician at his work Christmas party.
 The National Parks performed at my work Christmas party and I hadn't heard of them but they were pretty good!





Brooklyn had her Christmas sing at school and I was lucky enough to be able to go this year!

 
And of course we had to make cookies for Santa :)



No comments:

Post a Comment