Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Adventures at the Movies

Monday night Chris and I had a date. We went to The Spaghetti Factory and saw Letters to Juliet. Dinner was wonderfully delicious and very fast. I was worried we wouldn't have time to go to a sit down place for dinner before the movie... but we did and we had plenty of time.

After dinner we headed over to the movie. We were probably 30 minutes early which was fine with me. There was only one other couple in the theater when we got there and they were sitting in the very middle of the theater so we decided to sit on the top row in the middle... great seats. Being a Monday night I thought there wouldn't be very many people but I was wrong.

Right before the movie started tons of people came in and most of the seats were filled. The movie starts and guess what happens. This group of ladies comes in and asks Chris if we would mind moving... I really wish I would have thought about this before I moved.

We moved down about three seats next to a girl eating a pickle and closer to the guy with the nasty cologne that permeated the entire theater. Then the ladies that asked us to move were really loud and obnoxious the entire movie, acting like they were at home watching the movie. They laughed at parts that weren't funny and shared their opinions with each other a little too loudly.

At one point the girl with the pickle's cell phone rang. The girl in front of us got out her phone and was texting someone. Chris also said one of the ladies that asked us to move got out her cell phone too.

I don't understand... Why is this okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment