Thursday, May 20, 2010

I thought you were being nice...

This past weekend when we had Brooklyn, her mom sent her with some cucumbers which supposedly she loves.... she didn't seem to love them at our house.


Saturday night we asked her if she wanted some cucumbers and she said yes. So, we put some on a plate for her. She was taking forever to eat them and didn't really seem interested in them and kept turning around. She wanted some tortilla chips and I told her she could have some once she finished her cucumbers. I ended up putting them away because she wasn't eating them just playing.

Brooklyn : I want some chips.

Me: Nope, you can't have any chips right now because you didn't finish your cucumbers.

Brooklyn: But.. I will finish them.

Me: We already gave you two chances. You can try again in a little bit.

Brooklyn: (Crying starts) Jessica I thought you were being nice to me.

At this point it was probably good that she ran to her room cause it made both me and Chris laugh.... its hard not to laugh at your kids sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. I usually tell people to shut up or turn their phone off really loud, when people are being rude and obnoxious. Its always the high school kids too.. ugh, kids:)

    ReplyDelete