Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Things on my want list...

Clogging...

First of all Chris and I have been wanting to get Brooklyn some clogging shoes. She always talks about her dancing shoes and we think she would really like it. We're hoping that maybe if we get Brooklyn excited about it maybe she'll talk to her mom enough about it that she'll put her in lessons. It stinks that we don't really get to decide what she is involved in since we only get her every other weekend.

I also want to try to get back into clogging. I clogged for most of my life and actually started when I was around Brooklyn's age. I know there is a clogging studio in Orem so I emailed them and hopefully I'll figure something out. Clogging is also really good exercise and is much more fun then going to the gym (in my opinion anyway).

Family pictures

I really want to get family pictures taken. I feel bad that all the pictures we have hung in our apartment are of me and Chris from our wedding. Its crazy to think it's almost been a year since we were married and we have all changed so much in the past year.... its just time for new pictures.

Our wedding photographer spoiled us... he is one of Chris's mission buddies so we got a really good price and he took lots of amazing pictures. Unfortunately he moved to Colorado (I think) and so it would be a little difficult for him to take our family pictures. Ugh

Vacation

I want to go on a Vacation! We had thought about going somewhere for our anniversary... California or Vegas. I'm hoping maybe we can go somewhere for a couple of days.

We've talked to my parents about the possibility of taking a trip to Disneyland later in the year.... I think a certain little girl I know would really like that.

My Hair.

For a long time I've been having trouble with my hair not turning out the color that I want it. I always say I want a blackbrown color but somehow it always ends up a medium brown color. And I don't know if my hair is growing really fast or if the color is just not sticking to my hair... I have a faint skunk stripe where my part is. Luckily its not grey yet. I'm thinking about just trying to dye it black and maybe when it fades a little it will be the right color. Meh we'll see :)

2 comments:

  1. I wish you lived closer because then you could come and clog with me!!! It is way super fun!

    ReplyDelete