Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pink Wine Cake

I made a cake this week. It was my first cake for someone not in my family. I was very nervous but I think it turned out pretty cute. Chelsea's favorite color is pink so I tried to work some pink in. I was super worried it would look like a pink and purple cake... which is kind of is but overall I think it turned out great. 


Chris and I also delivered the cake.  Chris drove and I panicked anytime we had to stop or turn or go over a bump. It was scary but we made it to our final destination without anything disastrous happening. I had so much fun making the cake and I'm glad Britney and Chelsea liked how it turned out. 

I have one more cake this week so keep your fingers crossed that everything goes well. I am also working on making a separate cake blog but I'm having a hard time coming up with a name that hasn't already been used. Seriously... some of the names I've come up with seem to be pretty original and then I search the name and someone is already using it.

1 comment:

  1. I think this tuned out great! You really have a talent with your cakes. As far as names... you know the one I like ;)

    ReplyDelete