Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Birthday Plans

I've started to plan Gavin's birthday. We've decided to go with a Sesame Street theme. Gavin has just recently started watching and loving Sesame Street. Everyone is Elmo... except Cookie Monster (who is Nom-nom-nom with hand motions).

I've been gathering lots of ideas via pinterest of course....

Like these super cute cupcakes!
I love this Elmo cake. I'm still trying to figure out if I can make fondant figurines haha.
So far we have some of the decorations for the Birthday Party (thank you Mimi) and Gavin's Elmo shirt (from Old Navy).

Gavin loves trying on clothes. It's pretty funny anytime he gets anything new he wants to try it on.
We have been so boring. 

We went to Milagros on Friday night with Matt and Mallory. I was very impressed. For some reason I thought it was more of a Cafe Rio type restaurant but it was a sit down restaurant. If you're in the Orem area looking for Mexican food that is a little different you should try it out. Gavin loves playing with Matt and Mallory they are so good with all their nieces and nephew. After we got in the car and were starting to drive away Gavin continued to yell "I LUH YOU I LUH YOU!!"

Saturday Gavin slept in... What? On a Saturday?... I know I thought the same thing. He didn't get up until after ten. It was amazing. We went running and to Costco and a few other errands and the night ended with a disappointing football game. It was disappointing that the cougars didn't win but I think the behavior of the fans on both sides was the most disappointing. I heard that some of the fans booed during the opening prayer... who does that? and there were also fans that threw things at the refs as they left the field after the game. Maybe it's a good thing this rivalry game is taking a couple years off.

Playing the Bee-doh game with Daddy.
Running is much more fun when you have someone to go with.
Dancing to the music. He is hilarious.
Our new favorite place... Barnes and Noble... our new favorite toy... legos.
He was concentrating so hard on his legos I couldn't get him to stop for a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment