Monday, May 12, 2014

Mothers Day... Extreme Style

Mothers day is a little crazy in my opinion.... but I sure enjoyed my new shoes and my breakfast in bed :) (Thank you Chris)

Brooklyn brought her American Girl Doll with her and she insisted I get out my doll. I wasn't really sure where Samantha was but Daddy helped me find her and we had a little tea party. Maybe next time I'll get out more of my doll stuff to play with.

I swear Gavin wears pants sometimes haha.

We had a fun Saturday. After we worked in the yard for a little bit we decided to get out of the house. We went to Gardner Village and then stopped at the Jordan River Temple on our way home. The weather was a little chilly but beautiful. 

They did so well at Gardner Village besides wanting to touch everything.
We know where to get old keys now. Amanda would have been in heaven.
 

 
 

 
 

Sunday we got to skype with Sister Draudt. She is awesome :) Gavin had said he would sing "Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam" but then when we were talking to Andrea he refused to sing or do anything but say "no". 

Grandma Draudt helped Gavin make me a mothers day gift earlier in the week and I loved my "su-prise".


We went to Mimi and Baka's for dinner. Gavin loves his Baka and he has so much fun with him. We gave Mimi Poo-Pourri and we're still waiting to hear how it works haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment