Monday, May 19, 2014

Puppy Fix

Sometimes you just need a puppy fix. Mom and Dad don't have dogs anymore and the dog at Gma/Gpa Draudt's isn't the nicest so sometimes we have to find other ways to get a puppy fix. We've been wanting to check out the new RC Willey in Draper and they just happened to be having a puppy bowl and adoption on Saturday. Gavin loved seeing the puppies and the big balloon puppy "like Clifford".
 

 Camp Williams was also having an open house/race (that none of us ran) this Saturday. I'm pretty sure the last time I went to Camp Williams was when I was like 14.... (which was a lot more fun with repelling and obstacle courses and swimming). But Gavin loved seeing all the trucks and got an army bracelet and some dog tags. It was cool to check things out since we live so close.

 
 

I also made a surprise birthday cake for Amy this weekend. I hope she loved it. Happy Birthday Amy!


No comments:

Post a Comment