Thursday, February 6, 2014

A Bunch of Random Things

I have a bunch of random things I want to blog about but they aren't really enough to each have their own post.

Donna and Roby got married! Chris got sick the day after Christmas and was sick for probably a month... anyway the point being I went to the wedding by myself. It was a beautiful ceremony and a delicious, beautiful luncheon.

Yay!!!
 
I think this picture is so funny. The sun was so bright it was hard to tell what I was taking a picture of.
 
They had a sweet ring ceremony and their Bishop gave some great advice.
We had a fun New Years Eve with Matt and Mallory. We have to make sure we spend all the time with them that we can before they leave. I failed on getting pictures.

 
 I got out my sewing machine that I got for Christmas. I was really kind of scared of it because it looks much more complex then my moms but it turned out to be pretty easy to use. I told Chris he must have gotten me a sewing machine for dummies which is exactly what I needed. 

I've made a few headbands and I am getting the hang of my sewing machine.
I still haven't made Gavin's cape.
 Because of Holidays we missed our weekends with Brooklyn for the whole month of January. We went and visited her and took her to dinner which doesn't usually work out because of our busy schedules but it was nice to see her.


I'm pretty sure everyone thinks their kids have funny faces. I just love this little stinker. He makes me laugh every day.

Fruit snacks are the best.

Gavin loves his Grandpa!
Saturday morning jam session in his underwear.
Holidays with this boy are some of my favorite days. This was on MLK day. He loves when we get him is own big boy drink.
My cousins got tickets for the Lady Antebellum concert but were sick and couldn't go.... so we were able to get their tickets and go. It was such a fun concert! Chris isn't really a country fan and he really enjoyed the concert... which is saying a lot.


We took Brooklyn out on her Birthday for sushi. Brooklyn is such a picky eater but loves sushi and tomatoes which I think is so strange. I don't think I know another seven year old that will eat what she will.... and she hates macaroni and cheese.... weird.


And just one last picture...


We're potty training so whenever we're at home Gavin just wears his underwear. He loves wearing everyone's shoes and I think girl shoes are his favorite because they're bright colors. Gavin insisted on wearing Brooklyn's cowgirl boots and her bear backpack. Like I said before he is so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment