Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Who is ready for Love DAY?

Not me!

I have a couple ideas but remember how Gavin did this last year for Mimi and Grandma?
Click here to learn how we made these!


I haven't done anything! And we'll have Brooklyn for Valentines day so I've got to come up with something fun fast! 

I was thinking about maybe filing the kids rooms with balloons and Amy suggested filling the balloons with things so the kids would have to pop the balloons to get things out. I thought this was a great suggestion because I really don't like having random balloons around my house for weeks... and then Chris reminded me that the kids don't like the sound of popping balloons.... so that is now scratched off my list. 

I have a couple of ideas of little valentines for the kids but I think it's fun when they can give stuff to their Grandmothers but I have no idea what to do. I want to do something easy and fun and something Grandma and Mimi will actually want to keep. Hopefully I'll come up with something but I might not. We'll see.

I'm sure pinterest has some great ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment