Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Cub Scout Update

I decided it would be a good time to update on our cubs. We just went to the University of Scouting this past weekend. It was mostly awesome. I highly recommend going to training if you are in Scouting. Not only do you get some great ideas but it also gets you super excited for Scouting.


One of our favorite classes was on Neckerchief Slides. We got some great ideas and I think making neckerchief slides or giving some to the boys as rewards will help them to wear their full uniforms to scouts.

These were my favorite neckerchief slides. I really want to make these with the boys.
 Another one of our favorite classes was Leather Crafts taught by the owner of Beck Leather. He is such a good teacher We actually took the Wood Crafts class from him at the Pow Wow. He gives such good ideas and is so motivational.


We have been working on the Scientist pin and I really think it's been one of my favorite pins. We did all sorts of experiments and the boys even got to make sugar crystals to eat.



Our pack also had an awesome Blue and Gold Banquet. Our Cub Scout Committee did a great job!

The boys all helped make place mats for Blue and Gold.
Our super cool Webelos Rockband


No comments:

Post a Comment