Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Christmas Recap

I really don't like that it's so long after Christmas and I'm just now posting about it. I feel like I forget things all too quickly. But... better late then never right?!

My work Christmas party was lots of fun and I made these super cute costumes for Chris and I to wear.

I love this picture!
 

We had an awesome ward Christmas party. It was a Polar Express party and Santa came to visit. Santa was so sweet with the kids.



The weekend before Christmas was spent at Mimi and Grandpa's house. The kids love going to Mimi and Grandpa's. I thought I took more pictures then I did. 

At Church in their Christmas outfits from Grandma Draudt
Brooklyn helped Grandma make fudge. Yum.

Christmas was wonderful. We had Brooklyn for the first half of Christmas break. It is so fun to have her on Christmas eve and Christmas day. Christmas Eve was spent at the Draudt's house eating German food and then we came home put together some cookies for Santa and read the Christmas story. 

 
 
Santa really really likes sprinkles.

Everyone opened their Christmas jammies.

 
 
 
 
My phone has started making these awesome (haha) lines on a lot of my pictures.
 

Santa came! Before Christmas whenever we asked Gavin what Santa was going to bring Gavin would tell us he was going to bring chocolate and he did not disappoint. 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Brooklyn's favorite Christmas gift.
 

The rest of the day was spent visiting family and we even got to skype with Sister Andrea Draudt!

 
 
 
 
 

Christmas was wonderful and a little too short. I'm sure Christmas will be here again before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment