Wednesday, August 21, 2013

First Grade!

Brooklyn started first grade today. We are so excited for her! It's always a little sad that we don't get to be there for her first day of school but I'm sure she is doing great and her mom was nice enough to send us a picture. She is such a cute girl. I can't believe how fast she has grown.  Sometimes I forget she was still just a baby when I came into the picture.


Now she's six and going to school. I miss that little Booger but I love the big girl she is and the fun things we do together. 

I saw a bunch of pictures on pinterest of people posting pictures of their kids with different things about them on their first day of school. I figure since I don't get to be there for her first day of school this is the next best thing to do.

Brooklyn loves purple, going to the movies and getting popcorn, Monster High (I am not a fan ha ha), Good Luck Charlie, Lala Loopsy, tomatoes and most vegetables, candy of any kind, dancing, playing soccer, playing "baseball", learning how to braid, arts and crafts, and she LOVES MAKEUP. We love our girly girl.

 
 

Good luck little Miss Brooklyn. We love you lots!

1 comment:

  1. Brooklyn, I hope you had a super great first day of school. You are such a BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING young lady, and such a great daughter and big sister. I love you tons and wish you luck with everything you do this school year!

    ReplyDelete